New Hope Lutheran Church is an independent Lutheran Church located on State Road 70 in Grantsburg WI.
Times of Service and Sunday School
- Worship Service 9:30 am Sunday ~ follwed by coffee and fellowship
- Adult Sunday School 11:15-11:45 am Sunday (Year round)
AddressNew Hope Lutheran Church
685 W State Rd 70
PO Box 7
Grantsburg, WI 54840 Office Phone: 715-463-5700
- Church Office 715-463-5700
- Office Hours: Tuesday-Friday 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Casey Corty, Secretary email@example.com
- Dr. Emory L. Johnson, Pastor firstname.lastname@example.org
New Hope Lutheran Church does not have a dress code. You will find a mixture of jeans and sandals to suits and ties. All are welcome.
Statement of Belief
- This congregation confesses the triune God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- This congregation confesses Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and the Gospel as the power of God for the salvation of all who believe.
- Jesus Christ is the Word of God incarnate, through whom everything was made and through whose life, death and resurrection God fashions a new creation.
- The proclamation of God’s message to us as both Law and Gospel is the Word of God, revealing judgment and mercy through word and deed, beginning with the Word in creation, continuing in the history of Israel, and centering in all its fullness in the person and work of Jesus Christ.
- The canonical Scriptures of the Old and New Testament are the written Word of God. Inspired by God’s Spirit speaking through their authors, they record and announce God’s revelation centering in Jesus Christ. Through them God’s Spirit speaks to us to create and sustain Christian faith and fellowship for service to the world.
- This congregation believes and confesses that the Holy Scriptures, the canonical books of the Old and New Testaments, are the inerrant and infallible Word of God, revealed for our salvation, and are the only source and rule of faith, doctrine, and life in this congregation.
- This congregation accepts without reservation and declares adherence to the Apostles’, Nicene and Athanasian Creeds as true declarations of the faith of this congregation.
- This congregation accepts without reservation and declares adherence to the Unaltered Augsburg Confession as a true witness to the Gospel, acknowledging as one with it in faith and doctrine all churches that likewise accept the teachings of the Unaltered Augsburg Confession.
- This congregation accepts without reservation and declares adherence to the other confessional writings in the Book of Concord, namely, the Apology of the Augsburg Confession, the Smalcald Articles and the Treatise, the Small Catechism, the Large Catechism, and the Formula of Concord, as further valid interpretations of the faith of the Church. Nothing contrary to these confessions shall be taught in this congregation, either in preaching or in the instruction of the youth and adults.
- This congregation confesses the Gospel, recorded in the Holy Scriptures and confessed in the ecumenical creeds and Lutheran confessional writings, as the power of God to create and sustain the Church for God’s mission in the world.